Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snacks, Carrots, and Cookies.

Lunch

I packed myself this lunch and a chai tea to go with soy milk.
I made it to campus early like I wanted! I practiced for an hour before class and had my lunch afterwards. I had it cold this time and it wasn't as good but still alright.
Yogurt is so tasty!
Kiwi!
I was going to save this for later but I just really wanted it. Mojo bar!

Snack

After my voice lesson I had to rush to the ENT. I munched on these carrots and peas on my way.
My appointment went really well and afterwards I went to Costco! I just really wanted some free samples. I sampled this Acai juice.
I was so hungry after browsing all the delicious Costco food that I just couldn't wait. I grabbed an individually packed baggy of carrots and hummus!
Ahhh so good!
I also bought a big box of these Clif Z Bars. This is the chocolate brownie flavor.
It was so chocolaty!

Dinner

When I got home I decided to make cilantro pesto. I got the recipe from the Whole Foods app on my iPhone. First I toasted some pine nuts and pecans.
This vegan parmesan is gluten free and makes life easier when you're making pesto.
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 3/4 cup cilantro
  • toasted pine nuts and pecans
  • 1/2 tsp. ume plum vinegar
  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • generous shake vegan parmesan
  • salt
Voila! It came out perfect!
I cooked up these mushrooms using a little water.
This salad is courtesy of Savannah! She didn't want it anymore so I happily took it off her hands.
Dessert

I am on a sweet kick or something tonight. I just can't seem to turn off my sweet tooth! I started with a berry pudding...
Then I added a cookie!

Or two.... (or three?? oh no!)
I guess tonight was cookie Thursday or something. I have a really long day tomorrow:
  • 9AM-11 cover shift for Daniel
  • 11-11:50 20th Century Analysis
  • 12-12:50 Anthropology
  • 1-2 Studio
  • 2-4 Work
  • 7PM call for Choir Concert
  • 8PM Concert begins
  • 10PM Choir Party!
At least I'll have some time to eat dinner at home but I will barely have time to breathe tomorrow during the day! I better go to bed immediately if I expect to be functioning during all of this.

I hope your Friday rolls around a little less jam packed! All I know is Saturday is going to be as restful as possible and will include exercise of choice, laundry, nail painting, and possibly a movie!
Night!

1 comment:

muffin said...

That pesto looks amazing! Happy weekend to you.