Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peanut Butter Volcano

Good Morning! It's looking bright and sunny in stressland today and I sure hope it stays that way. I am up early this morning because I want to get to campus early and practice. It's voice lesson day and I have a lot of work to do on my music.

Breakfast

I was having such a hard time getting out of bed this morning that only the thought of Pumpkin oats was about to finally rouse me. In the mix:
  • 1 small sliced banana
  • 1 small handful raisins
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • shake cinnamon, ginger, cloves
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • 1 tsp. milled flax seeds
  • 2 tsp. maple syrup
  • 1 scoop peanut butter
It's a peanut butter volcano ahhh!!!
Delicious! I think I'll make myself some tea to go before I leave to keep my voice warm.

I have an appointment later today with an Ear Nose and Throat doctor and I'm kind of nervous. I think he's going to want to stick a camera down my nose... Amanda has had it done before and she said it hurts a little and is uncomfortable but really not that bad. Ugh. I'm just going to cross my fingers he tells me everything is fine!

See ya laters!

No comments: