Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Green Smoothie Success!

Snack

After class I had totally forgotten that I was supposed to proctor a make-up exam! So by the time I got home I was pretty hungry. I decided to make a green smoothie. The ingredients were:
  • 1 huge handful spinach
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup soy milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 scoop peanut butter
  • 1 tsp. agave
  • 4 large ice cubes
It was sooo good! I was totally feelin it!
Kelsey baked a Kaboucha squash which we picked at a little. Karate Chop!!
Attack Squash!

Dinner

For dinner I mixed up a salad of
  • spinach
  • grape tomatoes
  • avocado
  • seasoned chickpeas
  • mixed olives
  • mushrooms
  • balsamic vinegar
On the side were some carrots and hummus.

Alex and Aaron came over to study and I served them carrots too!
Savannah, Amanda, and I got tickets to a concert downtown for tonight! On the way down I had a Honey Graham Z Bar.
Lecker! (That's delicious in German haha).
When we got back I decided that a little cookie dough wouldn't hurt. It's almost gone! :(
I am exhausted! This week has been so stressful and it's only Tuesday... I'm going to put myself to bed right now!!!

G'night!

No comments: