Monday, March 1, 2010

The Best Part About the Afternoon Is...

Lunch!
I came home for lunch today and made a fantastic salad which included
  • red leaf lettuce
  • cilantro
  • avocado
  • cherry tomatoes
  • cucumbers
  • mushrooms
  • red bell pepper
  • scallions
  • salt and pepper
  • balsamic vinegar
I stacked up some carrots, snow peas, and half a crostini for dipping into my three dips! Hempseed hummus, bruschetta, and olive paste.
My water bottle was feeling left out and I definitely should be drinking water water water.
This kiwi was delicious and juicy!
I was still feeling a little hungry so I grabbed a soy yogurt in one of my favorite flavors: blueberry!!
Then I was still craving something sweet and chocolaty so I decided a little hot chocolate would be a good way to go. I used stevia, the miracle plant, to sweeten my gourmet drinking chocolate!
The hot chocolate consisted of
  • approx. 1/4 cup soy milk
  • 2 spoons of drinking chocolate powder
  • the rest of the mug filled with hot water
  • shake of stevia to taste
Well I have an hour before choir now and I am going to do my best to get through the portion of the essay assignment for 20th Century Analysis that's due on Wednesday.

Hope your first day of March is going well!

No comments: