Friday, March 26, 2010

Sushi Dinner and Sangria Night!

Lunch
I must have slept in and skipped breakfast or missed breakfast or something because I can't seem to find a picture of a what had! I do have lunch however which was some homemade split pea soup, cabbage soup, and a slice of toast with a little butter.
I enjoyed my lunch with a glass of homemade grape juice!

Snack
Mom and I hit the mall for a little shopping. I was getting hungry so mom gave me a Chocolate Chip Z Bar from her purse woohoo!
This pumpkin flaxseed granola was a perfect snack when I got home.

Dinner
Finally Sushi Night arrived!! It was so nice to sit down for dinner with some old friends. I got a little seaweed salad which is so delicious.
For my entree I ordered the Vegan Roll. No, really! It was called the Vegan Roll! Yeah, I was pretty excited about it haha.
Here's what was in it.
Seaweed salad, Vegan Roll, and some green tea. I love sushi night!!
When we got home we started mixing up the sangria! It was a group effort and none of us really knew what we were doing so we just did our best. We used red wine, triple sec, brandy, sugar, oranges, club soda, sprite, and lime. Eventually we also added peaches, strawberries, and more orange juice.
It wasn't the best sangria I've ever had but we did end up with something pretty tasty as far as I'm concerned!

It was really a fun night and I'm so glad I got to spend time with my friends. We may have done a little late night munching...not pictured are some Jack in the Box curly fries...haha what can I say, the sangria worked!

No comments: