Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Manly Man Workout With Eric

Breakfast
I woke up this morning not feeling especially hungry which is very unusual for me. I started with a cup of coffee with sugar free hazelnut and soy milk.
Eventually I made myself a bowl of oats. In the mix:
  • 1 cup water
  • handful raisins
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 tsp. brown sugar
  • shake cinnamon
  • scoop peanut butter
  • splash soymilk
Workout
My brother Eric dragged my booty to the gym and made me do man exercises! We did some intense abs, shoulder complex, squats, dips, bench press, and a much more intense, manly exercises that I've never done before. It was awesome!! He has guaranteed me that I will be sore tomorrow.

Lunch
After our workout we went back to Quickly and tried some more of those tasty drinks! I got the Sesame Milk Tea with boba.
And some fried tofu. This stuff is great!
Now we're back home trying to get a little work done before dinner tonight. I have a bunch of music to learn so I better get cracking!

No comments: