Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lunch With Alex and Aaron

Lunch
My buddies Alex and Aaron invited me to eat lunch with them after class. Woohoo! For lunch I packed up some of last night's Quinoa Vegetable Paella whose recipe came from Fatfree Vegan Kitchen. I snagged some salt and pepper for free from the Corner Store on campus while we heated up our lunches.
I also grabbed a Pomegranate Paradise from Jamba Juice using the gift card my mommy gave me for Valentine's Day. It was perfect!
All together now!
There's Alex! He was very proud of his homemade eggplant parmesan with multicolored pasta. It looked at smelled really good.
There's me!
There's the boys! Aaron plays cello, Alex plays viola, and I'm the soprano. We are quite the musical group.
Eating Kiwis with the skin just like an apple is so satisfying for some reason! It tasted sweeter to me.
Savannah and I have a date to make the most amazing Oatmeal Cookies we can come up with later tonight! I am sooo looking forward to it!

Dinner post coming soon!

No comments: