Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Running Head Aches Suck!

DiggThis
I was finally in the mood to exercise a few hours after breakfast so I went out for a run. The sun was beating down on me the whole time! It was so hot out today, I think I actually over heated on my run because I felt weird afterwards. Even after I got all cleaned up I was still hot and a head ache set in. Boo! Savannah and I went out looking for apartments and I think we finally found the one! More details on that later, I don't want to jinx anything. Anyways, when we got back I thought an iced coffee might help all aspects of life at that moment in time!

Lunch
For lunch I had some celery, carrots, and a vegan butter and strawberry jam sandwich. That's just what happens when you run out of nut butter! Actually, it was really tasty :)
I raced off to work and had a nice, easy shift.

Snack
After work I had a chocolate chip Z bar for a snack. Like my crazy dress in the background?
Then I ate this delicious apple. How do you get rid of a glare in an apple photo? ...
Chomp!

Dinner
For dinner I heated up a slice of the Creamy Creole Eggplant Casserole and served it with a side of celery and hummus. I ended up having another small slice after this. I don't know, I just can't seem to get my portion sizes right and I'm always going back for seconds. Or am I eating too much? Or am I just hungry? What do you think??
For dessert/ study food I busted out these Vegan Cookies! Uncle Eddie's are pretty darn tasty.
I may have had one...or two more after this one......
Well I can't say I'm super confident about this final but I just want to pass this class! I should definitely hit the sack so I can put my multiple choice guessing skills and essay B.S.-ing to the test hahaha.

Later~

P.S. Sorry about the delay, my internet decided to stop working last night!

No comments: