Monday, March 29, 2010

First Day of Spring Classes

Breakfast
This morning my brother and his crew came over for breakfast before they hit the road for home. I made the biggest batch of oats I've ever made!! In the mix
  • 4 large bananas
  • 2 1/2 cups oats
  • 5 cups water
  • cinnamon
  • vanilla extract
Once the oats were finished I set up an assembly line of add-ins: raisins, brown sugar, almond milk, peanut butter, and raisin bran crunch.
To mine I added raisins, a little brown sugar, peanut butter, and almond milk.
This is Matt's bowl. We raced to take a picture of it! He definitely won.
Banana oats and Java. Breakfast Perfecta!

Lunch
The first day of classes have been pretty chill so far. My music analysis class only has twelve people as of today! My next class directly after that is a big lecture GE but it is super appealing to me: Intro to Ethics. I never realized that I would probably really enjoy philosophy but I am actually really excited to get into this class!
Lunch was some homemade bean soup that mom packed for me, some sugar snap peas, and some hummus.
A little later I enjoyed my favorite vice: blueberry pecan cereal bahhh!
I have choir tonight at five so I am going to try and utilize my time wisely until then. The weather channel said this morning that it may be rainy by Wednesday :( I think I will try to sit outside and do some reading for my ethics class.
See ya at dinner time!

No comments: