Monday, March 22, 2010

Mom and I Hit the Gym!

This morning mom and I dragged ourselves to the gym and did a group strength training class and a Zumba class right after. We went all out! I had a cup of Java before class so I would be high energy but I forgot to take a picture.

Breakfast
When we got back I whipped us up a batch of steel cut oats. In the mix (I made a double batch):
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup steelcut oats
  • 1 sliced banana
  • 2 Tbsp. flaxseed
  • shake cinnamon
  • spalsh vanilla
To mine I added fresh blueberries, chunky peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. (Again, don't worry I'm not that kind of vegan!)
I forgot to take my vitamins home with me so mom shared her bone health with me.
I am slowly catching up on the House we have on DVR at home so we enjoyed our breakfast while watching an episode.
We have some fun stuff planned for today. Lunch is coming soon!!

No comments: