Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pumpkin Oats in a Rush

Breakfast

This picture just would not rotate!
I only tried about a million times to get it to turn before I gave up. Oh well! This is a mug of chai tea with sugar free vanilla syrup and a splash of soy milk. A new standard I think!


I raced to whip up some pumpkin oats this morning before work so I didn't get to do all my nifty tricks like cooking the banana before and whipping for extra creaminess this time. It's alright though because oats are pretty much always delicious. In the mix
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 spoonfuls pumpkin puree
  • a splash of soy milk
  • 1 sliced banana
  • small handful raisins
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • 1 tsp. milled flaxseeds
  • 1 tsp. agave
  • splash vanilla
  • shake cinnamon
  • scoop peanut butter
Vanilla Chai tea, pumpkin oats, Women's Once a Day. That's a pretty darn good breakfast!
I rushed out of the house so I basically inhaled my breakfast which was really not in my best interest in the long run. My stomach felt pretty weird by the time I got to work and I still feel sort of bloated...blaaahh. That's the price I pay for cutting it so close lol!

Lunch post coming veeeery soon!

No comments: