Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awesome Salad

Lunch
For lunch after class I came home and made an awesome salad! I used
  • romaine lettuce
  • white onion
  • tomato
  • grilled red bell pepper
  • carrots
  • sugar snap peas
  • cilantro
  • a little Tapatio hot sauce
  • scoop hummus
  • salt and pepper
  • scoop guacamole on top with a cilantro garnish

This salad was so delicious!! I couldn't get through all the hummus but I did finish all the carrots.
I wanted to have something a little carbby so I used this fig and cocoa spread...
and some peanut butter on a piece of toast. It wasn't as satisfying as I was hoping...

Snack
Later I had a this chocolate brownie Z Bar. I love these, they are really chocolaty!
I'm going to try to get a little practicing in and maybe even a nap...we shall see!

No comments: