Monday, March 8, 2010

Homemade Granola- Gone Already!

Massive catch-up!! I guess with finals and everything catch-ups are to be expected this week.

Breakfast

Homemade granola, banoonoos, blueberries, and the last of my starbucks.
I am obsessed with with blueberries and this granola!
Seconds!

Lunch

Savannah and I went on a crazy apartment hunt that afternoon before I had work. I made myself a quick lunch before work when we suddenly stumbled upon another apartment option! Pretend the hummus isn't even in this picture because I barely got one scoop before we zoomed out of the house!

Snack

30 grams of nuts is not that much but nuts are just so satisfying!!
I also treated myself to three of these crystallized ginger pieces. The texture of these are really satisfying. I just can't eat them too quickly because they start to get really spicy!
In the car on the drive to the choir concert I ate a chocolate chip Z bar.
So chocolaty!

Dinner

After the choir concert the girls and I stopped at Freebirds! It's a very popular, 24/7 burrito place. I pulled a Tina when I got home. I split my burrito and put it in a container for lunch before I even took a bite!
It was ahhhhmazing!

Breakfast

Finally at today! For breakfast this morning I made a chai tea with sugar free vanilla syrup and homemade granola with bananas and blueberries. And of course a Women's Once a Day!
I am really feeling this sugar free vanilla syrup. It's so powerful I don't even need that much!
I really loaded on the blueberries. I love 'em!
Yuuuum!

Lunch

I had the other half of my burrito for lunch today. I heated it up for about a minute and took it to eat outside. It was so beautiful today!

Snack

For a snack later that afternoon I made a parfait. I layered cherry soy yogurt, granola, and blueberries, then repeat. So good!
I decided to just finish off the granola and piled on the blueberries!

Dinner

For dinner tonight I made a grilled sandwich with
  • Eggplant burger
  • mushrooms
  • scallions
  • red bell peppers
  • spinach
  • cilantro
  • hummus
  • avocado
With sliced kiwi on the side!
So tasty!
I feel a dessert post in my future!!!

1 comment:

muffin said...

You make me laugh!