Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Silvergreens for Dinner

Dinner
I was completely unprepared for dinner! I don't know why but I was hoping that there would be a break between opera rehearsal at three and work at six. I was wrong! I had work from 6-10 and I didn't pack any of the tasty food I could have brought with me. It actually ended up being a tasty mistake but I would rather not do that again.
While I was at work I called in an order to Silvergreens.
I got a half salad with
  • baby spinach
  • almonds
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • cucumbers
  • tomato
  • avocado
  • and balsamic vinagrette
and a cup of tomato basil soup. This was suuuuch a tasty dinner!
Now I'm pooped! I have an appointment to bring my crazy car into the dealership at 9:30. Think I will wake up in time to shower in the morning? Yeah...it's a gamble. I think I can do it!

Now I'm off to find something a little sweet ;)
Night!

No comments: