Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Outta Control

After my allergy testing I came home and got ready for the rest of my crazy day. I didn't think I was going to get a chance to stop and eat so I had a Clif Mojo dipped bar.
I stopped at the coop on my way to campus to pick up something for later. I love when someone just swoops in and removes all the indecision and that's exactly what happened when I got to there. One of the employees gave me a sample of a raw vegan version of "tuna" salad. It was so good I had to have it for lunch!
They accidentally did a nose dive out of my bike basket but they still look ok right?
That little brown ball is a wasabi soy sauce mixture. An apple to round things out!
It was a little messy and I did end up grabbing a fork and knife to finish eating it but it was sooo good!
Later, I grabbed a Jamba juice using the card my mommy sent me for Valentine's Day! I got the pomegranate pick me up again. What can I say, I like it! I made sure to ask for no sherbet this time too.
When I got home I blooooggged. I don't know how it's possible but I was getting hungry looking at all my food pictures! Today was just one of those days where I felt totally out of control over what was going in my mouth.
Before choir I had some chocolate covered blueberries yum.
For dinner I nuked half a yam and cooked up some veggies with onion, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
Kelsey made lemon treats! They are lemon juice, walnuts, dates, sesame seeds, and coconut.

It was so delicious!!
My eating was out of control today! I over ate and it was like I couldn't find my off switch. I feel bad about it especially since I didn't exercise today. But it has been motivating because now I really see that for me, I have to plan ahead and I need to develop a routine that works for me. More on that to come for sure!

Anyways, I have decided to be in bed tonight at 10:30, no excuses. Gotta go take care of some business and put myself to bed!

No comments: