Monday, February 1, 2010

Bad Girl

So I was kind of a bad girl... I decided not to go to class today because I wasn't feeling well and I thought I would benefit more from getting some extra sleep and resting at home.
I set myself up with a mug of tension tamer tea, a squirt of agave, and little bit of soy milk. I worked on my paper a little and after an hour I took a little nap. I woke up at 2 and made some lunch.
I reheated my hearty cream of vegetable soup and ate it along side some sun dried tomato basil wheat thins. Pretty tasty but I hope my stomach doesn't get mad at me!
I reeeeeally wanted to eat a cookie but I know my stomach would probably get whacko on me and I would probably regret it later. Maybe if I'm feeling good...or I finish the paper (!) I'll go for it but for now I made the healthier decision and went with a Fuji apple and a glass of refreshing water.

I'm off to work on the paper again and hopefully I can even get it out of the way before choir at 5. I don't think I'm going to sing tonight but I am still obligated to go and follow along with my music. It will be interesting to just listen for a change.

Tschüss!

No comments: