Thursday, February 18, 2010

Car Drama

I thought I would be sitting patiently in an Audi dealership eating my breakfast on the go this morning but not so! Last week my car stopped working and I assumed the battery died. When Kelsey and I tried to jump it this morning nothing happened so now I'm eating my breakfast on the go while I wait for a tow service. I packed up some soy yogurt, sliced banana, raisins, 1/2 Tbsp. of chia seeds, and a drizzle of honey (don't worry I'm not that kind of vegan).
I also grabbed one of these Z Bars. They're supposed to be Clif Kids bars but I don't care I'm still a kid! Plus they were only 79 cents at the coop, uh, hello!
Gummy vites, almost forgot!!
I'm hoping this car trouble won't ruin my whole day. I have been so busy this week that I may have missed a class or two.... I know that's awful! There's just been so much going on. I'm really starting to think it would be nice to be in two places at once. Today is a voice lesson day so as soon as all of this is taken care of, it's business time!