Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Much Grading!

So I feel like all I did yesterday was grade papers! I am a grader for a sociology class and since I went away for the weekend I hadn't gotten to any of the stacks of midterms. For breakfast I had some peanut butter and jelly oats! in the mix:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup raisins
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 Tbsp. milled flax seed
  • 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
  • 1 scoop peanut butter
  • 1 scopp jam
And of course gummy vites!
I added some soy milk later to thin it out a little.
Rice chips and hummus are a good grading snack!
For lunch I had the last of the white bean chili with half a pita and hummus.
When Savannah came home she was so energized and gave the credit to her new coffee I decided to make myself something with coffee! I just used some ice cubes, soy milk, Starkbucks VIA and agave. It was a home made frappaccino that tasted just like I got it at Starbucks!
Sorry for the poor quality here, I couldn't find my camera so I used my iPhone. A fellow grader and I went to an Indian food place before finishing out entering the midterm grades. This is vegetable rice and something with potatoes and peas that I can't remember the name of!
When I finally finished I was so ready to just chill! A friend and I went to Sweet Alley where I got mango sorbet with strawberries, kiwi, mochi which I love!, coconut, and rainbow sprinkles!
We watched the shot program figure skating of the olympics last night. They are such athletes!

No comments: