Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet Alley to Purple Oats

Good Morning! I had an awesome night last night and woke up this morning with an amazing feeling: I'm sore! I'm sooo sore from the cardio circut class yesterday! I guess it was even more intense than I knew. Anyways, last night after Thai Food Celebration dinner Kelsey and I were on a hunt for sprinkles so we walked over to a place in our little college town called Sweet Alley. I hadn't even been there before because I was certain they wouldn't have anything vegan but I was sweetly mistaken! It's a serve-yourself-style ice cream and frozen yogurt place with all the toppings. So for dessert I got: one scoop of vanilla soy yogurt, strawberries, blue berries, black berries, shredded coconut, sliced almonds, mini dark chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles!,...mine weighed too little for me to use my card and not get an extra charge so I added some more blueberries, graham cracker crumbs, and peanut butter. It still wasn't heavy enough but oh well!
This morning I think I was still inspired by last nights sweetness and I whipped up some Purple Oats!
  • 1/2 cup soy milk
  • 1/2 cup raspberry yogurt
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 heaping cup frozen berries
  • 1 Tbsp. milled flax seed
  • squirt agave
  • scoop peanut butter
Purple oats, green tea, and two gummy vites!
Delicious!!

I have a to do list today and my errands cut out for me. See ya round lunch time!

No comments: