Monday, February 22, 2010

M-oat-ivation

Breakfast was the only thing getting me out of bed this morning. I had a music theory assignment to finish this morning so some tasty banana oats were the gold at the end of the rainbow. The soy milk is out because I added a splash to both my tea and my oats. In the mix
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup raisins
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 small sliced banana
  • 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
  • 1/2 Tbsp milled flax seeds
  • 1 tsp. Agave
  • 1 scoop peanut butter

It looks like a beautiful day out but it seems kind of windy. I am feeling really lazy already which is not a good sign. I'm going to drag my sorry butt to the gym after class today around 1 and get my body moving again. I remember my goals for this week:
  1. drink more water
  2. eat more fruits and vegetables INSTEAD of sweets
  3. exercise AT LEAST twice this week
I'm on it!

No comments: