Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Afternoon Snack or Mini Lunch?

After Music History I found a bench area outside the main library to sit and talk with my mom. As soon as midterms are over with I need to start researching my options for a new apartment next year and I've got Mom on the job to help me start the searching process! I am my father's daughter and we both actually really like making plans. (He would search on the computer every Sunday for literally about a year for the best cars until finally he bought a new one. I didn't get it before but now I'm just like him!) I could sit at my computer and look for hours at new apartments and actually enjoy doing it. So for now I better steer clear of house hunting, at least until after my studying is done.

For my afternoon snack, which is actually kind of a mini lunch, I enjoyed a Fuji apple, mixed berry Whole Soy & Co. yogurt, and a Peanut Butter Pretzel Mojo Clif bar.
It was too chilly for me outside in the shade and I wanted to plug my laptop in before it died so I moved into the lovely 24 hour study room. Here I am looking super studious. Haha I'm such a nerd.
I have choral conducting at two and we were supposed to work on pick up entrance cues. That sounds fancy doesn't it? It's one of those things I really take for granted as a performer cause once I'm on the flip side I really see how awkward and unnatural it is for me to give the cue. I'm used to seeing it not doing it. I better go practice!

After class I'm heading home and meeting back up with Greg to finish the paper once and for all! I'll probably also make myself something veggie packed like a salad or some of my hearty cream of vegetable soup. And definitely some tea! I am cold!! On the plus side of having this dry throat thing going on, it forces me to constantly be drinking water. I guess that's one way to meet my goal!

Ok focus time. I like blogging I don't want to stop! But my practice room calls and I sure have my work cut out for me.

Hope you're lunch is delicious!

No comments: