Saturday, February 27, 2010

Midnight Snack, Rain Outside- Creamy Oats Inside

Midnight Snack

Talk about a midnight snack! After Shabbos I hung out with some friends who were also at dinner. It was raining and we walked from dinner to another friends house with trash bags on like crazy people! When I finally got home I had the last Skinny Figgy Bar and it was sooo good!

I had it with a mug of mint tea.

Breakfast

For breakfast this morning I whipped up some especially creamy banana oats. In the mix:
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup raisins
  • 1 sliced banana
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 tsp. milled flaxseed
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • shake cinnamon
  • splash cinnamon
  • drizzle of maple syrup
  • scoop peanut butter
I took the extra time this morning to really whip the oats and stir them constantly. It made a big difference because my oats came out much more creamy!


How is it sunny out and yet it's raining? Baah!
Now, I'm procrastinating the cleaning and homework I have to do by watching "Corina, Corina" on TBS With Whoopi Goldberg and Ray Liotta. It's so sweet! Wow, it just started pouring even harder!! I love the sound of rain :)

Hopefully Kelsey and I will be making a trip to the gym later, in a car of course.
See ya later!

No comments: