Thursday, February 25, 2010

Could've Been Better...

Lunch

I was huuuungry on campus today but I planned to stay until after my voice lesson and that's what I did. I had a Mountain Mix Clif bar while I worked on some music.
I love these things.
After my voice lesson and some running around I treated myself to an Acai Antioxidant smoothie from Jamba Juice.
Dinner

For dinner I made a big salad with
  • cherry tomates
  • cucumbers
  • avocado
  • mixed olives
  • mushrooms
  • cilantro
  • scallions
  • salt and pepper
Also a slice of of the Pumpkin and Black Bean Casserole.
For dessert I had a slice of Skinny Figgy Bar!
I was doing good until I relaxed a little too much and decided I was still hungry... Savannah and I went to a New Composers concert to hear some contemporary music and I brought 3 pieces of crystallized ginger and about four chocolate covered blueberries as a performance snack. When I got home I just needed some granola apparently!
I really didn't need to eat as much as I did tonight and I am embarrassed and disappointed but all I can do is better next time. It could've been worse I guess :(

Tomorrow is a long day but at least it's FRIDAY!!

Good night!

No comments: