Friday, February 26, 2010

Finally Friday!

The weekend is finally here!!!!!!

Snack

After anthropology and before studio I ate this banana. Perfect on the go food.
Lunch

I went to work after studio and I was prettttty hungry the whole time! When I got home I ate the salad that I had originally made to take with me but decided to leave it.
  • mushrooms
  • cilantro
  • bell peppers
  • scallions
  • avocado
On the side, crostini, olive paste, and bruschetta!

For "dessert" a dipped Mojo Clif bar.
I am having an intense bottomless pit stomach moment! I cut up half a banana, mixed in walnut pieces, and drizzled it with a chocolate sauce I made myself. To make the sauce I mixed:
  • 1 tsp. coconut oil
  • drizzle of vanilla extract
  • spoonful of gourmet drinking chocolate powder
I microwaved it for a few seconds, stirred it all up and drizzled away!

I don't understand why I just couldn't be satisfied with anything!!! I just decided to finish the other half of the banana with a scoop of peanut butter and be DONE!
It's Shabbos!! I won't be able to take any pictures of dinner tonight but there are always amazing salads, hummus and couscous! I'm going to keep it light and enjoy myself.

Happy Weekend Ya'll!

No comments: