Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lazy Lazy Lazy

Lunch

I had the last slice of the Pumpkin and Black Bean Casserole for lunch and it was delish.

When I got down to the last few bites I added a little hempseed hummus for an extra kick.
Later, I decided that is was finally time to watch the last episode of Dexter. I am obsessed with this show and I had been saving the last episode of the 4th season for a few weeks now. I was just waiting for the perfect moment and it finally came! Of course I needed a perfect little snack to go with the perfect moment so I invented something super satisfying. This is my very own Peanut Butter Chocolate oat concoction and some mint tea.
Ingredients:
  • 3 tsp. peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp. agave syrup
  • small splash vanilla
  • approx. 1/8 cup oats
  • sprinkle of shredded coconut
Directions:
  1. I first microwaved the peanut butter for 15 seconds in a mug
  2. then I mixed together the cocoa powder vanilla and agave
  3. then I added the oats
  4. Next I microwaved it again for 5 seconds
  5. Garnish with coconut and that's it!
It was so satisfying!
So I just finished the last episode of Dexter and I can't believe it! I'm just stunned with the direction they decided to go in and I love it but I'm still in shock... and a little sad. I am sooo anxious for season 5 to come out!

I'm continuing to be a complete vegetable today and I'm actually ok with it. Tomorrow I will try and be a little more productive but today I am decompressing big time.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend too!

No comments: