Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Morning= Success!

I made it to cycling wooohooo!! I am really proud of myself for making it happen. ...Ok I was a couple mintues late because I realized I forgot my shoes but whatever, I still went! I met up with Alex and Aaron and did some intense man-ab stuff haha. I really liked working out with them because I feel less awkward using the weights and its a good variety of exercises.

I showered up at the gym and put my locker to good use. I got all cute for my audition :) and headed out to enjoy my morning. I decided to eat by the pond in the center of campus.
These are straight up beggar fish. They swam right up to me and started fish popping their mouths for food!
Crooked Fish!!!

There were ducks too. Barvaz! (Duck in Hebrew lol)
Breakfast was a hearty batch of Overnight Oats! This is the best they've ever turned out for me. In the mix:
  • 1/2 cup plain soy yogurt
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 Tbsp. milled flax seed
  • 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds (!!)
  • 1 tsp. agave
  • handful raisins
  • banana chunks
I even packed my Gummy Vites in plastic wrap!
It came out so creamy and thick... I think it was the chia seeds. They give off a gelatin like substance when they are in contact with moisture.
Later, I had lunch in the break room at work. The Chili/Stew got spicier over night and I was lovin' it! Lemon might seem like a strange flavor for yogurt but I think it's really refreshing :) I only ate one carrot. I'm savin' 'em for later.
Just five of these Chocolate Covered Blueberries did the trick for my sweet craving.
Off to get tea with the lovely Savannah Banana!

1 comment: