Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baked Banana Oatmeal Courtesy of Tina

Breakfast
Good morning! Mission accomplished last night, I got some quality rest! I still woke up feeling tired though and strangely, I just didn't feel like having oatmeal for breakfast. I needed to do something different so I went to my all time favorite blog Carrots 'N' Cake and found a recipe for Baked Banana Oatmeal. It was perfect! I combined all the ingredients in this bowl. It called for walnut pieces but I used pecans cause that's what I have. It also called for almond milk but I ran out last night. Darn!
While I whipped everything up I sipped on this mug of peppermint tea.
Why have I never cut a banana like this before?!?
Before...
After! 30 minutes in the oven at 350 did the trick.
It looks just like Tina's!!
I made sure to take my Women's Once a Day too. It was pretty darn tasty. Good thing this makes two servings, I'm going to look forward to that second one!
Lunch
Here's the lunch crew:
It's going to be a long day and I'm basically stuck on campus until 8PM :( so I thought I would put lunch up in advance.
I have my first lesson of the quarter today and I'm anxious to see how it goes! I probably won't get to post until later tonight, ugh!
Hope your day is more flexible than mine!

1 comment:

muffin said...

Baked oatmeal looks fantastic!