Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 4 Part Two

After my last post I whipped up my coconut shake for later. I bought these from the coop that are pre-opened! How cute are these? They cut it so just a little of the meat is exposed and you can poke a straw through and drink the water. Even though they were already somewhat opened, coconuts are just awkward to deal with. I still had to have a mini battle!

Dinner
For dinner I made the "PDA Pepper Soup" which included
  • 1 cup arugula
  • 1 cup red pepper
  • 1/2 cup cucumber
  • 1 green onion (I used a small white onion)
  • 1/2 large avocado
  • 1 Tbsp. basil (I didn't have any!)
  • 2 pinches celtic salt
Sorry about the messy blender, I didn't rinse it out after my lunch soup.
I had half of my soup during the opera break while enjoying what little sun was left!
I finished the rest of my soup at home while watching a little guilty pleasure TV with Savannah. I also savored my coconut shake which was delicious! The meat was a little tougher in this coconut which made for a chunkier mix. I really liked it!
I was soooo hard not to cheat last night! I just wanted to eat something! I admit that I did nibble a little on some left over bell pepper and I may have eaten some of the extra coconut meat...but at least those foods are a part of the cleanse. One more day!!

No comments: