Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Sweetness

Breakfast
For breakfast this morning I made a batch of banana oats and turned it into PB&J Oats! In the mix:
  • 1 small banana
  • handful raisins
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • t tsp. flaxseeds
  • scoop boysenberry jam
  • scoop peanut butter
I have been wanting to but this hazelnut milk and it finally went on sale!
I mixed it up in my coffee and it was delicious! I also had my Women's Once a Day vitamin but I didn't take a picture.


Kelsey and I spent the afternoon gabbing and cleaning the apartment. Beautiful spring flowers by Kelsey!
Lunch
When we finally finished I was getting hungry so I started making lunch. I made up this salad dressing using
  • juice of half a lemon
  • 2 prepackaged cups of hummus..about 4 Tbsps I think?
  • 2 tsp. tahini
  • 1 tsp. Ume plum vinegar
  • 1 tsp. regular vinegar
  • 2 tsp. nama shoyu
  • 1 Tbsp. vegan sour cream
  • 1 tsp. dried basil
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • cracked pepper
  • about 1/2 cup water
My mom bought these salad tossers for me for Valentine's Day a year ago I think and I finally have to opportunity to use them!
My salad included
  • romaine pre-made blend
  • grape tomatoes
  • red onions
  • grilled musrooms
  • a little cilantro
I tossed my little bowl with some of the dressing, heated up some of my snap pea fried rice and bowled an ear of corn with a Tbsp. of sugar for 3 minutes. I went with the old grandpa corn holders this time hahaha!
This Naked supergreen juice is sooo good!
For dessert I had some leftover banana ice cream topped with a crumbled up chocolate chip Z bar, blackberries, and strawberries.
yuuuum!
Now I'm just watching a little TV with Sav :)
Lata!

No comments: