Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 3 Part One

Update: Day 3

Breakfast
For breakfast I made some lemon water snans cayenne and sipped on my pre-made breakfast juice. Normally I would make the juice fresh in the morning but I knew I wouldn't have time this morning. There was even extra enough to fill a glass tumbler! In the mix was
  • 1 cucumber
  • 9 stalks of celery
  • 3 stalks of collard greens
  • 1 apple
  • 1 beet
  • 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger
  • pre-squeezed lemon juice
I also took two of the cleanse tablets.
Meals for the entire day!
I pre-made everything the night before, including a huge jar of carrot juice. There was a little extra from to coconut which I had in a little shot glass.
This is the carrot soup which included carrot juice, sprouts, half and avocado, ginger, garlic, and cayenne.

Day 3 has been really tough so far. I'm suuuuuper hungry and I'm doing everything I can to distract myself so I can stay on track!

No comments: