Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 3 Part Two

Lunch
After class I was hungry! I decided to dig into my carrot soup which helped easy the hunger pangs. Gosh, this cleanse is really kicking my butt! These last two days have been really tough.

Snack
At work my stomach was growling, and it wasn't using its library voice! I decided to take a little break and have some of my coconut shake just to put something in there.
This shake wasn't as sweet as the previous ones have been but it was still tasty.
During the choir break I finished off the last of my shake!

Dinner
Ok, now don't judge my soup. This was an experiment and it was one of those looks-terrible-tastes-great results. I used carrot juice, cilantro, 1/2 an avocado, sprouts, spinach, arugula, lemon juice, lime juice, and salt and pepper. It tasted good but it didn't fill me up!
I decided to make another soup invention this time using more avocado, carrot juice, beet greens, arugula, sprouts, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and cholula.
I thought this was pretty.
It was tasty for about the first half and then something about it started to really bother me and I couldn't eat much more of it. I think I might be OD-ing on these flavors and it's time for me to give it a rest and do something new. I think it also has to do with the carrot juice. It's so sweet and the combo is to weird for me. The same thing happens to me with coconut curry, the combo of sweet and spiced and salty or something... I don't know it just rubbed me the wrong way. Now my stomach feels weeeird!

This cleanse really is getting tough, I can't lie. I don't know if I am just tired, or cranky, or the bad soup put me in a bad mood, but I really wanted to give up :(. I have heard that the third day can be the worst, just like starting a diet. But that's why I gotta stick with it and push through till the end. It really is so short and its almost over. My biggest concern now should be deciding what fabulous thing will be my first meal once I'm done!

I have a quiz in Baroque music history tomorrow and a voice lesson. Basically, I need to do a little studying and then hit the sack!
Lastly, I just want to say, thanks for being there blog world. I probably would have given up my cleanse or at least cheated horribly had it not been for you and the standard you now hold me to. I have an obligation to get through the cleanse, if not for me, then for you!

Sleep well!

No comments: