Friday, April 30, 2010

Quickie Run

Workout
I decided to have a quickie run this morning but when I got up my stomach was completely empty. Not good for running. I had this half of a banana before taking off. I ran 1.07 miles at a pace of 9:37. Not bad for a short run. Just enough to get my blood flowing in the morning.

Breakfast
After a long shower, I made this tasty bowl of Strawberry Banana Oats. In the mix
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 2/3 cup water
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
  • 1/2 Tbsp. milled flaxseeds
  • shake cinnamon
  • splash vanilla extract
  • 3 strawberries, sliced small
  • 1 Tbsp. almond butter
I rehydrated with some plain old H20 and I made sure to take my Cleanse Tablets and a Women's One a Day
Now Savannah and I are going to get our nails done for our recitals! I am looking forward to a little pampering.
Later!

No comments: