Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sun Burger Salad Yumminess

Dinner
This is the last dinner backstage you will be seeing for at least one night! Yay! Tonight I made a salad which included
  • red cabbage
  • kale
  • red leaf lettuce
  • sliced cucumbers
  • sliced tomatoes
  • half of a half of an avocado
  • 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
  • salt and pepper
Also, I mixed in one of the sun burgers! Lärabar for dessert.
Doesn't this sun burger look hearty and delicious?
It mixed in quite well if I may say!
During the middle of act II when I have nothing till the finale I busted out the Cashew Cookie!
So delicious and only two ingredients: Cashews and Dates.
I would really like to get a workout in tomorrow morning but it all depends on how I feel when I wake up. I have another voice lesson tomorrow at 10:30 and if I can't get my gears into action early enough, the lesson takes priority. That's just how it is yo!

That's why this is short and sweet: bed time!!
See ya later!

No comments: