Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Superb On-The-Go Dinner

Dinner
I packed myself a tasty dinner indeed. When I set my plate up with everything on it one of my supervisors said, "What a lovely looking dinner". Why thank you!! On the plate tonight:
  • the rest of the roasted broccoli
  • two servings of mushroom soup rice and kindey beans
  • 1 cup of Kaboucha squash topped with yellow mustard and black pepper
Spectacular on-the-go dinner!
I even brought a little reading for my break! I love Mariska Hargitay.

Dessert
I also packed a dessert, naturally! A thick slice of the raw cashew coconut cookie bar and the other half of a banana. Together it tasted like a banana coconut pie! A winning combo for sure.

Now, in an effort to make myself completely healthy and ready for anything I am going to bed! I also want to get a workout in tomorrow before class. I'm thinking workout DVD and the yoga routine from the Health I was reading at break. I would run but it's lookin like rain and my path is surely muddy.

Good night blog world! Sleep well cause tomorrow is Hump Day!

1 comment:

muffin said...

When I look at your food, it makes me hungry!