Friday, April 23, 2010

SIAB Friday

Breakfast
Breakfast this morning is a Kath Eats Real Food inspired creation: SIAB which stands for smoothie in a bowl. And that's just what it is! Mine included:
  • handful of spinach
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 large banana
  • 2 pitted dates
  • 1/4 cup almonds
  • 1/2 cup water
Toppings:
  • the other half of the banana
  • a little less than 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
  • 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
  • 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
It was delicious! Just what I needed since I woke up with my throat feeling a little raw. Probably because I went to bed too late :( and I am physically in capable of sleeping in!! Arg!

I also had a glass of water and took my two Cleanse tablets and a Women's One a Day.
Today is going to be a nice, easy Friday. By the way Happy Friday!!! I am pretty excited the weekend is finally approaching. Savannah and I are going to try to do a workout video later today and my call for opera isn't until 7. Opening night!!! I also have a sweet treat planned for tonight but I'm saving it as a surprise. If you're a fan on my facebook page you can probably figure it out!

No comments: