Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cereal-Like Breakfast

Breakfast
For breakfast I decided to have something cereal-like: Good Morning Muesli. I first discovered this dish during my raw food week and it's definitely a keeper. It's so filling, uh! All it is:
  • 2 small Fuji apples, sliced small
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
  • 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
  • 1/8 cup raisins
  • 1 cup almond milk
It's also supposed to have flaxseeds but I only have milled and decided that wouldn't be so great.
It's very much like cereal, super crunchy, easy to eat with a spoon, great with milk. It satisfied my craving to eat a bunch of fruit in the morning for sure! I also had a mug of peppermint tea and my two Cleasne Tablets and a Women's One a Day.
I got a ride home after choir with Savannah and left my bike on campus so now I have to walk to class. I actually have a lesson at 11 so I better get scootin'! I have one class today. Did you catch that? One class! I am so stoked to have some downtime. I'm going to try to use that time wisely and study for the midterm that is two days after my recital (why???). I don't want to be thinking about it when I'm gettin' my diva on!

Ok really gotta go now. Toodles!

No comments: