Friday, April 9, 2010

Oats In A Jar + Friday!

Breakfast
Oats in a Jar!!!!! Woohoo! Oats in a jar days are always special but this time, oats in a jar landed on a Friday! Double plus! In the mix today:
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 large, very ripe banana
  • handful raisins
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • 1 tsp. milled flaxseed
  • shake cinnamon
  • splash vanilla extract
My oats came out soupy again! I don't get it! I even tried cooking them longer to see if it would thicken up but no luck. ...maybe it's barometric... Anyways, as you can imagine, these oats were too hot to touch! (Figuratively and literally haha)
I usually have a larger jar of PB so I was surprised when this one filled right to the rim.
Peppermint tea and Women's Once a Day to top it all off.
I'm feeling better than last night and I think getting all that sleep really helped. I don't think I even moved in my sleep!
The question of the day is: Do I stay on campus after my voice lesson which ends at 2:30 until opera begins at 4 and goes till 8PM or do I come home?
Now that I think about it, I think I will come home, lighten my load a little, get some snacks, (blog?). We shall see. There is always some craziness that comes up!

By the way, if you're on facebook, check out my fan page!

No comments: