Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Staying on Top of It!

Breakfast
For breakfast this morning I whipped up my usual batch of banana oats. My bananas are getting suuuper ripe which is just how I like them! In the mix
  • 1 large, very ripe banana
  • handful raisins
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • 1 tsp. flax seeds
  • 1 scoop peanut butter
A mug of green tea and a Women's Once a Day on the side as usual.
I ended up topping my oats with some vanilla almond milk because they were piping hot.

Today is a beautiful day and I have a lot to do. My goal/motto for today is: stay on top of it! I have a little schedule drawn up for today and I'm hoping I can really stick to it. I mentioned that I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday and I ended up going to sleep at ten! I feel better today and I'm hoping it lasts.

I'm about to kick of the day so wish me luck!

No comments: