Monday, April 5, 2010

Big Surprise!

Breakfast
I had to take advantage of all the fresh fruit I have so for breakfast Sunday morning I made a fruit salad with strawberries, blackberries, and kiwi. I also had two pieces of toast with peanut butter and coffee with stevia and hazelnut milk!
Fruit is beautiful!
During breakfast I got a very pleasant surprise: Connor was on his way to visit! I still had some stuff to take care of before he arrived so I rushed around like a crazy person haha...not that unusual for me.

Snack
When I got to work at 2 I hadn't eaten so during my little break I had this Chocolate Brownie Z Bar.

Lunch
When Connor finally arrived it was sort of late for lunch but we needed something in our stomachs. I wanted to give him the classic burrito experience here so we went to Super Cucas and I had their delicious veggie burrito! Don't worry, I only ate half and saved the rest for later :)

Dessert
I had been going on about this coconut milk ice cream so naturally we had to get some from the coop! We went with peanut butter swirl.

Dinner
We decided to have a late sushi dinner at a local place called Takenoya.
I ordered some edamame...
and the vegetable tempura roll. Tempura probably isn't the best for you since it's fried but man is it satisfying!

We definitely came back and killed that pint of chocolate peanut butter swirl. It didn't stand a chance with the likes of us!
Man, I have just been having some food adventures lately, I love it!

No comments: