Monday, May 31, 2010

Productive Procrastination

Good Morning bloggies!

Workout
Last night at 9PM I decided to do the Jillian DVD which is weird for me since I almost always do my workouts in the morning. But I gotta say, I felt so much more loose and energized than I do in the mornings. Plus the sliding glass door was like a mirror since it was dark out and I could see myself and make sure I was doing everything right. I guess I had the idea that if I workout in the morning it won't be weighing on me all day. But I shouldn't immediately forgo the idea of working out at night since there are clearly some benefits to be had. By the way that makes for Day 8 on the 30 day shred. Obviously I'm not taking a 30 consecutive day shred haha.

After those peppers roasted and sat in a bowl with their own condensation for a while I peeled the skins off and put them in this jar for later. I think I could have gone 5 extra minutes in the oven with these but they are still going to taste great. It's funny how the skins on the green peppers were really difficult to get off while the yellow ones just popped right off.

Workout
I woke up feeling like I got some good rest so I put on the workout duds and did the Jillian DVD. Having done the workout the night before I really noticed how much more stiff and tight my body felt. I am still learning so much about my body! Day 9, one more day and then it's on to level 2!

Breakfast
For breakfast this morning I made a smoothie with
  • 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
  • handful of spinach
  • 1 small banana
  • green tea
I toasted a bagel thin and had a peanut butter and honey breakfast sandwich.

Later when Savannah woke up she made coffee for the both of us!
Now we are planning to head to the library to crack down on some paper writing. It's all about attitude right? Yes! I am going to get organized and get into it. I mean, it's a paper about the earliest operas that ever existed. This is my thing!

Alright. Enough "productive procrastination". Ta Ta!

No comments: