Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weirdo Wednesday

Dessert
See, I knew I had dessert! No not for breakfast lol this is from two nights ago. Lucky for me I had enough left over ice cream and cake to make a single layer version of my dish for the Green Chef to have at home!

Breakfast
Yesterday morning I started the day with a bowl of mixed up cereals to finish off two nearly done boxes. I topped it all with soy milk, a banana, and some cherries. Oh, and a scoop of peanut butter of course. On the side, half-caff hazelnut coffee with hazelnut soy cream and stevia, water, and a Women's One a Day.I prepared the rest of my coffee from the morning in this adorable thermos that my bestie Lisa got for me back in high school. I started sipping in my tonal analysis class and busted it out again in intro to ethics. When I opened it up though, it started dripping everywhere. ugh.
I had to go wipe everything down in the bathroom and grab a paper towel but then finally was able to just sit and enjoy.

Lunch
For lunch I had some of the lentil soup I made a few nights ago. I didn't think I was going to like eating it cold but it was actually really good. This is one of those soups that flavors itself and continues to get better as it sits.

Snack
I really had no time to eat lunch today which was frustrating but I was able to cram in this apple before work.
After work I had this Cinnamon Roll Lärabar. I love this flavor. Definitely in my top 5.

Dinner
For dinner I mixed some raw zucchini pasta with regular spaghetti, home made pasta sauce, and a vegan italian sausage.

Dessert
I know it probably sounds like an odd combo but for dessert I had a scoop of dark chocolate coconut milk ice cream with chunks of carrot cake. Girl just needed some chocolate!
Yesterday just did not feel like wednesday. Maybe it's because we're getting so close to the end of the school year!

No comments: