Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lazy Bum

Snack
While waiting on the dryer at the laundromat (yes, I finally dealt with the laundry) I went into the Albertson's next door and picked up a few essentials to supplement operation Eat It So I Don't Have To Move It. I snacked on this organic pear in the meantime.
When I got home I decided to make some roasted cauliflower. I set the oven to 425F and prepared this tray which was
  • 1 head of cauliflower
  • 1 medium white onion
  • drizzle of olive oil
  • salt, pepper, and dried thyme
I roasted everything for about 19 minutes.

Dinner
I woke up so late yesterday that my breakfast sort of became lunch and now lunch is dinner. I was craving a sandwich made with the bagel thins I just bought so I grabbed my tofurkey and made whipped up a simple one. The roasted cauliflower came out fantastic! So simple and flavorful, this one is definitely a keeper. I also finished the last of my chai cola.
I also bought some green grapes which were so sweet I couldn't resist.

Dessert
A little later I had a little of the left over carrot cake with some coconut frosting I whipped up. Sooo good!

Breakfast
I can't believe how late I slept in today but I guess my body just needed it. I had oats to start my day but it was really lunch time. In the mix today was:
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • 1 tsp. milled flaxseed
  • 3 strawberries
  • scoop of peanut butter
I also had some delicious half-caff hazelnut coffee.
I had work today at two but otherwise I have been such a lazy bum today! I love it though, I don't feel like doing anything so I'm not. I have things to take care of tomorrow (Like a paper :/) but it's a three day weekend!

No comments: