Saturday, May 29, 2010

Smoothie Oats

Breakfast
This morning I woke up with a crazy stomach ache. I intended to have this smoothie for breakfast but I was just not feeling up to eating food quite yet. The smoothie had
  • frozen tofu
  • spinach
  • strawberries
  • crushed pineapple
  • green tea
After laying down for a little and talking to my mommy on the phone I was ready to eat food. I used a half cup of the smoothie to make oatmeal with a scoop of peanut butter and a little soy milk.

Lunch
For lunch I made a peanut butter and jelly pita with the last of my cherries on the side and the rest of the smoothie from this morning.
I wasn't full so I had the leftovers from last nights roasty dinner.
Besides the stomach ache my Friday was going pretty well. Hope yours did too!

No comments: