Monday, May 10, 2010

Tuesday Back to Life

Breakfast
By Tuesday it was time to get back on track with life. I had a bowl of yogurt with strawberries, bananas, raisin bran crunch, and peanut butter.

Snack
After class I went swimming!!! The weather is so nice these days I have to take advantage of it. (And get my moneys worth out of my gym locker). After swimming I refueled with this Honey Graham Z Bar.

Lunch
For lunch I had a bunch of veggies with hummus and salsa.
And the last of the rice and kidney beans with spring mix salad, and roasted broccoli. I also mixed some green tea with a scoop of the strawberry lemonade for a twisted version of an Arnold Palmer.
Later I snacked on an apple and almond butter...
and I couldn't resist a cookie with milk and peanut butter!

Dinner
By the time dinner rolled around I was tired and not very hungry. I had the last of the yogurt with some raisin bran crunch. I probably also had another cookie ;)
I'm sorry this catch up is taking so long! I promise it'll be over soon!

No comments: