Thursday, May 27, 2010

C Words

Lunch
Poor planning lead me to buy lunch on campus today but it's ok because it was money well spent. I got a super loaded salad from Romaine's. They have an everything-you-could-want salad bar as you can see by my random pickings
  • curry lentils
  • hummus
  • tabouli
  • beets
  • cucumbers
  • roasted veggies
  • baby corn
  • kidney beans
  • peas
  • onions
  • two green olives
all on romaine and baby greens. And a free breadstick which I ate about half of.

Snack
After a voice lesson, coaching, and a practice sesh I came home and snacked on some C words: carrots, celery, and chips with guac, hummus, and salsa.
For a little something sweet I chopped up an apple, sprinkled it with cinnamon and dipped it in peanut butter. I also had a can of green tea.
I'm really avoiding doing the ridiculous amount of laundry I have to do but I know I will be thanking myself later if I get it done while there is still some sunlight. Ugh.
BTW, Tina just posted about a Tofu Press...uh, can you say: wish list!! I want one so bad!
This post has inspired my ideas for dinner so it is safe to say tofu will probably be getting involved.

Now I am off to deal with the Kilimanjaro laundry pile. Wish me luck!

No comments: