Saturday, May 1, 2010

Easy on the Tummy

Breakfast
I am still trying to take it easy on my system since I wasn't feeling too well last night so for breakfast I went simple. I made plain oats with
  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 2/3 cup water
  • 1/2 banana
Topped it all with
  • 1/3 cup vanilla soy yogurt
  • sliced strawberries
  • other half of the banana
I also had some peppermint tea. It looks like this is just a bowl of fruit and yogurt.
To prove there really are oats in there I mixed it all up.
I woke up pretty early this morning, probably because I'm anxious since it's recital weekend! Savannah's is tonight at six and mine is tomorrow night at six. woohoo! A little while later while vegging on the couch hunger struck again so I heated up a cornbread muffin and had it with vegan butter and boysenberry jam. yum! ...I may or may not have had a second one.
Nothin's more satisfying than butter and jam!
My parents land at 1 today and have about a 2 hr. drive till they get to Santa Barbara. I am so excited to see them!

Hope your weekend is going well!

No comments: