Saturday, May 8, 2010

Major Catch Up, Saturday May 1

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week!!! I'm sorry blog world! Will you ever forgive me? I've been busier than I expected post recital but I'm going to try and catch up now! Sorry if this gets boring but it really was an exciting week.

Saturday May 1
Breakfast
My parents were going to arrive later in the day so I made a tasty breakfast. I was so excited they were coming! I had oats topped with yogurt and strawberries and a mug of peppermint tea.
There are oats in there I promise!
A few hours later I was still hungry so I had a corn muffin with butter and jam.
Yum!

Lunch
For lunch I made a simple salad with tomatoes, rice and kidney beans, and hummus. A yellow carrot and a glass of green tea with stevia on the side.
I dipped my carrots in some roasted tomato salsa.
Then I made a blueberry baked apple in the microwave, recipe courtesy of Fatfree Vegan Kitchen
Sooo good! But now I have to clean the microwave haha.

Snack
Before Savannah's recital I snacked on this Z Bar while my parents and I did some running around.

Dinner
Savannah's recital was fantastic! Afterwards we all headed to Moby Dick's on the harbor.
Kelsey and I both got the same thing: A side salad with oil and vinegar
And I baked potato.
I ended up drizzling it with balsamic and salt and pepper.
I also and some bread with 0il and vinegar.

Dessert
On our way home my parents took Kelsey and I to Sweet Alley! We must have been having some good karma because on the way in we found 7 dollars and totally paid for our desserts! Free dessert is the best kind! I got a scoop of soy vanilla with strawberries, coconut, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and a drizzle of peanut butter. wooohooo!
I hit the hay early and got a good night rest for my big day.

No comments: