Monday, January 25, 2010

Germaphobia Day

I was so distracted with my exciting new blog that I didn't get any reading done, lost track of time, and had to rush off to choir!
Luckily I had the presence of mind at least to grab one of these new Clif Mojo bars that I got from Costco for a choir break snack. This is the Mountain Mix flavor and it was sooo good! I highly recommend these. It was chalked full of peanuts, raisins, pretzels, chocolate chips, cashews, sunflower seeds and it wasn't too sweet. Actually it was just the right amount of salty. And it's only 180 calories beeyah!

I've always been a mild germaphobe but today was different. Usually if I'm thinking about things I've touched that are obviously dirty like my bike lock or public areas I know I need to wash my hands before I touch my face or food. But today it was like I couldn't do anything until I washed my hands! It all started when I accidentally touched the underside of the mini desk in my Anthropology lecture and it was sticky... I was just so grossed out. I think that's part of the reason I raced home after class! Weird.

No comments: