Monday, August 9, 2010

No Glitches In My Gears

After classes I had an hour and 35 minute break before I had to head over to work. I opened a brand new box of Peppermint tea, woohoo! I love minty flavored tea.

Snack
Before I left for work I opened this bag of Food Should Taste Good sweet potato chips. These are deadly good. Sweet but not too sweet and with the perfect amount of saltiness.
I had a couple with some roasted tomato salsa.
Then I had a few pieces of candied ginger just for a little something sweet and headed out to work.

Dinner
Work went by really fast but I came home with a fierce appetite! I heated up some of the vegan chili from last night and mixed in some quinoa I had already cooked. Topped it with some roasted tomato salsa and garlic chili cholula, sweet potato chips on the side.
I am currently plugging my way through the reading for my Religious Studies class. It's not difficult reading but I sometimes get in the bad habit of reading with words in my mind while at the same time zoning out and completely failing to internalize what is actually being said. I have to pay attention while I read, otherwise, what's the point!

My motivational snack/dessert is an Orville Redenbacher mini bag of kettle corn. Only 100 calories in one popped bag, whoopie.
Today was a good day for me and I hope it was for you too. There was nothing exceptionally exciting that went on but there were very few glitches in the gears so to speak. That's a good day in my book.

See you in the AM!

No comments: