Friday, June 4, 2010

Bon Voyage, Happy Cookie Friday!

Good Morning!

Breakfast
These overnight oats are much more tasty than last time. I think it was the little bit of vanilla extract (plus the vanilla soy milk) that did the trick. In the mix
  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds
  • 1 tsp. milled flax seeds
  • 2 tsp. raisins
  • tiny bit of vanilla extract
  • cinnamon
  • 1 peach, added in the AM

All I have left to do this morning is toss the blow dryer in the suitcase, shove the laptop in the purse, and figure out a way to fit my perfume into a quart size bag with all my other liquids. I actually don't think I've ever gone with just a carry on before. I always have liquids and girl stiff that I have to check. This time it's all about speed and convenience so I'm following the 3-1-1.
I've decided to give myself a little reward for getting on the road on time. If I can make it, I'm going to stop at Zizzo's drive thru coffee before getting on the freeway, woohoo! I've heard good things about this place.

I'm going to do my best to keep in touch y'all but I don't know what the internet situation will be. I've just downloaded the twitter app for my iPhone so I'll keep ya updated!
Have a great weekend if I don't get to post later and Happy COOKIE FRIDAY!

No comments: